Cities and states are taking increasingly drastic measures to curb the severity of the pandemic, including, the closing of bars, restaurants, and public venues.
1. Practice Good Hygiene
- Clean hands with sanitizer and wash your hands frequently.
- Avoid touching your face and cover coughs and sneezes.
- Disinfect "high touch" surfaces like doorknobs, light switches, tables, doorknobs, and handrails regularly.
- Increase ventilation by opening windows or adjusting air conditioning.
2. At The Office
- Stop shaking hands - use other noncontact methods of greeting.
- Use videoconferencing for meetings when possible.
- When not possible, hold meetings open, well-ventilated spaces.
- Disinfect "high touch" surfaces like desks, keyboards, light switches, doorknobs, and telephones.
- Consider adjusting or postponing large meetings or gatherings.
Mobirise best site software